Declaration of Final Result SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level ) Examination 2017 @SSC.Nic.In
1.The result of CGL (Tier-III) Examination, 2017, was declared by the Commission on 09.05.2019 wherein following numbers of candidates were provisionally qualified for appearing in the Skill Test and Document Verification:
Released Date: 15 Nov 2019
List-I: Assistant Audit Officer: 3,082
List-II: Junior Statistical Officer: 3804
List-III: CPT and Document Verification: 19349
List-IV: DEST and Document Verification: 35,674
2.After excluding common candidates, 35,990 candidates were qualified in Tier-III for appearing in the Skill Test/ Document Verification.
3.The candidates qualifying in Module-I i.e. DEST were eligible for evaluation of Module-II and III of CPT. Marks obtained by these candidates in Module-II and Module-III were added together for applying CPT cut-off
4. As per the provisions of the Notice of Examination, merit has been prepared on the basis of scores of the candidates in following Tiers/ Papers:
(i) Assistant Audit Officer (AAO): Tier-I + Tier-II (Paper-I + Paper-II+ Paper-IV) + Tier-III
(ii) Junior Statistical Officer (JSO): Tier-I + Tier-II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III) + Tier-III
(iii) All posts (other than AAO and JSO): Tier-I + Tier-II (Paper-I + Paper-II) + Tier-III.
5. For the following posts, qualifying in CPT is mandatory:
(i) Assistant Section Officer in CSS
(ii) Assistant Section Officer in MEA
(iii) Assistant/ Superintendent in Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Mines
(iv) Inspector (Central Excise) in CBEC (now CBIC)
(v) Inspector (Preventive officer) in CBEC (now CBIC)
(vi) Inspector (Examiner) in CBEC (now CBIC)
6. For the posts of Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBIC, qualifying in DEST is mandatory.
7. Resolution of Tie Cases: Tie cases have been resolved by applying following method one after another, as applicable till the Tie is resolved:
(i) Total marks in the Computer Based Examination [i.e. TierI+Tier-II (marks of relevant Papers)]
(ii) Total marks in Tier-II Examination (relevant Papers).
(iii) Total marks in Tier-I Examination.
(iv) Date of Birth, with older candidate placed higher. (v) Alphabetical order in which the first names of the candidates appear.
8. As per the provisions of the Notice of Examination, allocation of posts to eligible candidates has been made on the basis of merit-cumpreference of posts given by the candidates at the time of Document Verification. A total of 8120 candidates have been provisionally recommended for appointment.
9. Post-wise and category-wise break-up of the candidates selected for different posts against the vacancies reported by the User departments and cut-off details of the last selected candidates against each post is given below. In cases where candidates are selected against horizontal categories (i.e. 3-Ex-Servicemen, 4-OH, 5-HH and 7-VH) marks and Date of Birth of such last selected candidates are reflected against their respective horizontal category, not against their vertical category (i.e. 1- SC, 2-ST, 6- OBC and 9-UR). In addition to this, vacancies of horizontal categories are also counted in their respective vertical categories as well.
For Details Information of Results: Click here
For official Website : click here